Location: Remote / On-site in NYC, New York
Salary: $2000-8000/mo based on experience (remote)
$100,000-150,000 on-site (based on experience)
Various Blockchain related projects for an established client in the Blockchain industry.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Generally, at the very least, 2 years professional experience as a software engineer(bonus points if this was gained in fin-tech).
- A deep understanding of ledgers, consensus methods, blockchains, and cryptocurrencies in general.
- Strong expertise in threat analytics, anomaly detection, and performance management.
- Strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, cryptography and data security, and decentralized technologies.
- Strong coding skills with at least one of the following languages: Go, C, C++ , JAVA, Python.
- A good understanding of distributed storage, like RDBMS or NoSQL, for instance.
- At least some degree of experience creating blockchain frameworks and business applications.
- The usual soft skills like time management, being a team player, and the ability to prioritize tasks.